Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access back of card

Bob Black August 18, 2020

New to Trello and nothing happens when I click on a card to access the details on the back.  Has to be a simple answer, but I can't find it.  Thanks much!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2020

@Bob Black clicking is the way to do that, so it seems like some sort of malfunction. Can you maybe do a loom video (without any personal/sensitive information) and post here? If you can't do that without sharing any sensitive info you could do the same but instead of posting it here go back to trello.com/contact and submit the question to Trello instead.

Bob Black August 19, 2020

Thank you for responding so fast.  I was "clicking" by tapping on my MacBook, but apparently you have to actually push hard enough to actually "click" the track pad.  Thanks again.

Like Iain Dooley likes this
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2020

@Bob Black cool I actually prefer tap-to-click, you can enable it:

https://www.askdavetaylor.com/enable-tap-to-click-on-macbook-trackpad/

Also, a slightly more hidden gem is the "3 finger drag" which is hidden away in accessibility settings:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204609

Mark Jones September 30, 2020

I've tried tapping, "clicking", everything I can think of bug the back of the card is stubbornly hidden.  WHY is it not under the pencil menu?  What is the point of revealing all those other options and NOT revealing "EDIT BACK"????  Sadism?

No other app is so frustrating as this, if they can make the web work, why can't Trello?

I can even see the url change (briefly) but it won't open the edit back dialog.  This is ridiculous.

Like Huperniketes likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events