Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Upload files to Folder in Google Drive

Rosko August 31, 2022

Hi,

I have unsure if this is possible, but I'm looking to upload files from Trello card to store the files in the specific folder in Google Drive related to that card?

Now I have seen attachments and I have got the Google Drive power up, however I believe this is just a link / connection to the folder.

If I have 5 cards, and let's say each card is a Property. I would like to upload files and images inside each card and store them in separate property folders in Google Drive that's specific to the card.

Can we do that? When I go to upload, it just seems to upload everything into one main folder which leaves a lot of unorganised files on GD.

Thanks,

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2022

@Rosko i don't believe this is natively possible in Trello, but you could create an automation with Zapier i believe  where anytime something is added to a card, it would upload something to a specific google drive folder. But I'm not sure if you can set that for each card. Maybe if the google drive folder is the same as the card name? But i remember trying this out and getting stuck on something... sorry that's not entirely helpful but might give you something to play around with!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events