Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Link Multiple Checklists?

Ashish Dobriyal November 23, 2023

I have a Card called Project Summary and in it I have two checklists Step 1 and Step 2.

I have another card called MM with a checklist Step 1 and a card called EDM with a checklist called Step 2, Step 1 and Step 2 are the same checklist as in Project Summary card.

How do I link these checklists so if I checkmark something in either Project Summary Card it will mark it off in its respective card or vice versa.

Also If I added another item in to the checklist or deleted something is there a way to update the checklists accordingly?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 23, 2023

If the cards are on the same board, you can do this:

Automation 1

when an item is added to a checklist in a card with a name starting with "Project Summary", find a card titled "MM", add item "{checklistitemname}" to checklist "{checklistname}", find a card titled "EDM", and add item "{checklistitemname}" to checklist "{checklistname}"

Automation 2

when an item is removed from a checklist in a card with a name starting with "Project Summary", find a card titled "MM", remove item "{checklistitemname}", find a card titled "EDM", and remove item "{checklistitemname}"

Automation 3

when an item is checked in a card with a name starting with "Project Summary", find a card titled "MM", check item "{checklistitemname}", find a card titled "EDM", and check item "{checklistitemname}"

Ashish Dobriyal November 25, 2023

Works Perfectly. Thank You.

Like Dreamsuite Mike likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events