• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How much memory is allocated per account?

Tell me, if I do not want to use Google drive and I want to store all the files in trello, how much memory (free space) is given to me?

2 answers

Hi @Дмитрий Тимершин 

Whilst there is a limit on the size a file can be when uploaded, there is currently no account data storage limit.

You can find more information on this page; specifically see:

Limitations

There is a 10 MB file upload limit per attachment. However, paid members have a 250 MB file upload limit per attachment. There is no limit on the number of attachments you can use. Neither is there an account data storage limit.

Ste

Hi @Дмитрий Тимершин ,

Welcome to the community!

You can't store google drive files or documents in Trello. You can only share the link of the files and sync files/folder links with appropriate permission so that you and your team can work in a collaborative environment without any permission or security issues.

If you upload a file from your mobile/pc/mac devices then there is a 10 MB file upload limit per attachment and paid members have a 250 MB file upload limit per attachment.

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

206 views 6 11
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you