Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many workspaces can I create on the Standard plan?

François Sumi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 22, 2024

I've checked that in the enterprise plan, workspace creation is unlimited. And in the Standard plan what's the limit?

3 answers

1 vote
Rasmus Wulff Jensen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2024

Given that you pay on a per Workspace level I'm pretty sure there are no limits as long as you pay for each of them on any paid plans... so as I understand it; you stop paying on Workspace level in an Enterprise plan and manage users more centrally and that is why it mentions unlimited workspaces)

1 vote
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2024

Hi @François Sumi 

For Standard/Premium, the upgrade is applied to the Workspace - so the limit is 1 Workspace

IE if you have 2 Workspaces, you'd need to pay twice.

---

Only Enterprise has the ability to have multiple Workspaces in one subscription.

Ste

Nid IT Weerapong Binsoh March 25, 2024

Why is the plan now free? Can I create multiple workspaces or will there be new ones soon?

Rasmus Wulff Jensen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2024

You have always been able to create as many workspaces as you wanted for Free... But in those free workspaces, you could max have 10 boards per workspace... with the new rules you can now max have 10 boards AND max 10 Members per workspace

So if you can keep below these limits everything stays free... Or you can make one or more Paid Workspaces (no limit on how many workspaces as long as you pay) with more users (you pay per user) and unlimited boards within the workspace (you do not pay per board)

You can also mix it up and have some workspaces that are free and some that are paid (Example a free workspace for a Sales Department that are 5 user, and a paid Workspace for a Developer Department with 20 users)

Like # people like this
0 votes
Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 22, 2024

Welcome to the community @François Sumi 

This is an indeed good question, but looking at the pricing plan only indeed Enterprise has unlimited workspaces.

It would be a good idea to place a support ticket for this: https://trello.com/contact#/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events