Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many people maximum can be invited and added to a board?

Rémy Chalaye May 6, 2020

Hi,

How many people maximum can be invited and added to a board?

I have a free account.

Best,

3 answers

1 vote
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2020

@johannes_jahn free Trello teams can have unlimited members in the team and unlimited members on boards, but are limited to 10 boards per team.

If you need more than 10 boards in a team, you need to upgrade the Team to business class, which means you will pay for each team member, and each board member who belongs to more than one board (a "multi board guest"). You can see more about billing here:

https://help.trello.com/article/855-how-billing-works-with-trello-business-class

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2020

as you are on a free account your limit will be the number of users you are allowed which is 10.

johannes_jahn August 25, 2020

hi which lizense do i need to add people to my boards (3 custmer companies wusing one  Board, aprox 14 users per board)

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 6, 2020

@Rémy Chalaye the actual limit is in the thousands but you'd probably face performance problems earlier than that. How many did you have in mind? If it's 30 - 40 you'll have no issues, probably even a few hundred would be okay.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events