Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take for a support ticket to be answered?

Steph Barclay April 23, 2024

Hi, I submitted a ticket on April 17th and have had no communication since, despite chasing twice. Is this usual? In case anyone can help, this is my problem: 

I have been invited to a board and a workspace.  When I click on the link that should take me to the board, it takes me there for a second and then back to my boards homepage (where this board doesn't show). When I click on the link to take me to the X workspace it gives me the error 'Page not found. This page may be private. If someone gave you this link, you may need to be a board or workspace member to access it'

1 answer

0 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2024

Hi @Steph Barclay ,

It is odd that your original request hasn't had any response. Did you get an automatic response after you raised it and did you chase using the support portal?

Atlassian support folk are active in the community so hopefully they see this and I can ask for it to be looked at also...

Regarding your issue, is there a chance that whoever shared it with you has disabled the share link since then?

Are you able to give them your Trello handle and ask them to add you to the board as a member?

Steph Barclay April 24, 2024

Hi, I did get an automated response and I have chased twice using the support portal. If you could ask for it to be looked at, I'd really appreciate it. I don't think she's disabled the share links but I will check. If I can work out my trello handle I will try this!

Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2024

Your email address should work too when they go to add you as a member.

If you don't mind sharing, what is the support ticket number?

Steph Barclay April 24, 2024

Oh yes, sorry that would have been helpful! Its TRELLO-193826. 

Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 24, 2024

Okay, I have escalated it...hopefully you will get a response within an acceptable time.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events