Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you view 'to do'' 'doing' 'done'?

Nicola Wagstaff February 20, 2018

In my board I have divided my cards into jobs such as 'marketing', 'set up' communication' etc.  how do I switch between this view and  'to do'' 'doing' 'done'?

Many thanks

Nicola

1 answer

0 votes
mercer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2018

Hey there Nikola,

That's a great question. We don't have a specific "To Do" "Doing" and "Done" view, though you can certainly set up lists that are called that if you are looking for different organization for your cards!

You can read about how to add lists to boards here: https://help.trello.com/article/744-adding-lists-to-a-board.

Nicola Wagstaff February 22, 2018

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply.  This isn't something that I wanted to set up, it's just appearing that way on one of my boards automatically so I' like to know how to change it to normal view but also be able to change it back.  Perhaps this one was one from a pre set up template from Trello?

Many thanks

Nicola

mercer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 22, 2018

Hey there Nicola,

Sometimes if you create a new board, we will automatically set some lists up for you. Those lists will have the titles "To Do", "Doing" and "Done". So, this isn't a separate view, but is instead the name of the lists themselves. So, instead of having lists titled "Marketing" or "Communication", you would need to change their names to "To Do" "Doing" and "Done."

I hope that helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events