Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you remove automation emails that have been setup in Trello?

Operations
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 5, 2024

We had someone setup some automation emails that sent out a Google Sheet for everyone to fill out their updates in for the week. We have not really used it and we still all receive these email updates and it logs up our inbox. I've looked on various boards to see if I can find where he setup the automations, but have had no luck. Any ideas on how to go about removing these? We've asked him and he can't remember how he did it (it was a couple of years ago and it's not something he normally does). Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2024

Hi @Sam welcome to the community! If the emails are from a Trello automation, you should have a link in the header of the email that will bring you to the board where the automation originates from:

image.png

Once you're in the board, head over to automations, then have a look at the different options down the left:

image.png

If it's a recurring email, it's most likely a scheduled automation. Just note that only the creator of the automation or the board admins can view and manage the enabled automations on a board. 

Operations
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 7, 2024

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events