Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do the business account tariffs work?

Dan Graham August 9, 2021

Hi folks!

I'm interested in switching to business class.

At this point though, I don't know what that entails for us. For example they say $10/user/month. Does that mean $30 since it's 3 of us on one of the boards where we want power ups?

And since I have a production team of around 8 on other boards does that add another $80/month?

And since we have maybe 200 contractors using our boards does that add another $2,000 per month? At this point, it's getting too expensive!

I'll be honest a lack of clarity in the info, and a lack of time have prevented me upgrading a long time ago but I really ought to get to the bottom of this!

Thanks!

Dan

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 9, 2021

All your boards are in a Workspace and your subscription works at the Workspace level.

You can add members directly to your Workspace so they can see all the boards (you pay for these people).

Or you can add people ONLY to a board - we call this a Guest of the Workspace since they can't see the other boards (you don't pay for these people).

Once you add someone to more than one board though, you have to pay for that person.  We call this person a Multi-Board Guest.

If you want to let people see your board, but you don't want to pay for them, then you can 

- make the board public (but Google can see it too)

- Use a paid powerup like so: https://trello.com/power-ups/60d93bb780ee244d5d2b1edd

- Make another free workspace, and keep your boards in there with the people you don't want to pay for. But note then obviously those boards won't have the paid features (since you aren't paying for the people who would be using those features).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events