Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I view my cards and calendar in split screen?

Josh Craig July 24, 2018

Apologies if this is a dumb question as I'm new to Trello but I can't find an answer to this question anywhere.

How do I view a power-up and my board on the same page? 

For example, I would like my calendar to appear above my cards as in the screenshot below.

But when I click on calendar at the moment it just pops up and covers the entire page.

I can't work out how to place the calendar above the cards rather than over the top.

2018-07-24 (2).png

2 answers

0 votes
KOHESION February 18, 2021

I ended up using Planyway - can drag and drop trello cards onto the right hadnside where planyway is.  its Working well!Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 12.51.21 pm.png

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2018

Hey Josh

Actually, it's not possible to view the calendar above the cards, it will always populate overlayed.  There's a tool called Placker that can allow you to view multiple boards, and I was playing around with it to see if they offered what you're seeking, but they don't.  Here's information on submitting a feature request

Josh Craig July 29, 2018

Thanks for the reply Matthew. I realised it is possible but only by separately installing the Chrome plug in for planyway.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events