cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I use Trello to plan my upcoming vacation to Taiwan

mlrk3y
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 13, 2023

Hi Trello community,

Please pardon my ignorance here, I'm a brand new user to Trello and I'm still getting comfortable with the functionality and interface. I know this software can be extremely useful in organizing tasks and was hoping I could use it to keep track of activities I'm planning for my upcoming trip to Taiwan. So far I've decided to visit 7 main destinations and have created lists for each to house the main attractions of each location.

My question: Is it possible to assign start and end dates to each list so I can see them in the Calendar view? I noticed I can create cards and assign dates to them individually but I don't plan on getting so granular with scheduling. I was hoping to fill each list with 5-6 items, arranging them by priority, and crossing off possibly 3-4 of the most interesting ones. 

Also, If anyone has a better recommendation for trip planning using Trello I'd love to hear about it!

Thank you in advanced :)

1 answer

0 votes
Sayed Bares _ServiceRocket_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2023

@mlrk3y welcome to the community!

While you can set the start date and end date individually for each card but you can't set it on a list not directly at least, you can use automation to do this as a workaround.

Additionally, I would suggest using an already existing template which make your work way easier:

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events