Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I use Trello to depict my cards & links in a visual mind-map?

I want to create a board with a series of links between the cards. But I want to show the cards and links in a network diagram - with cards as nodes and links as lines connecting the nodes. In short, i want to create a Mindmap of my cards. In a visually appealing manner.

How do I do this in Trello?

2 answers

Hi @Vijay Gopal ,

Well, I don't think you can change the Kanban layout of Trello!

Thank you @Soumyadeep Mandal, my initial impression is that we can add flow charts or drawings to cards. But these power ups do not help in creating a visual network of cards out of the existing cards and links. Am I right?

What I am seeking is to change the visual layout of the lists and cards and showing them not as rectangles (cards embedded as lists) but rather showing them as a spider-diagram with lists as main nodes and cards as sub nodes. Does this help?

thank you for the swift response 

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: Your favorite Trello blog takeaway

Hello friends! From the community that brought you Welcome Wednesday, Throwback Thursday and Friday Fun, welcome to Taco Tuesday, a weekly discussion about all things Trello. The best part? One Tac...

236 views 11 10
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you