Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I upgrade from Trello Gold to Business Class?

Tracy Graham June 28, 2018

I upgraded to Trello Gold but I want some custom fields and the ability to export to do some analytics (pivot tables, etc...) in Excel. When I click on upgrade, it looks like it'll charge me the $120 but I already paid the $45 for Gold. Is there a way to pay the difference?

1 answer

1 vote
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2018

Hey Tracy

Trello Gold is for personal accounts, and Trello Business Class is team based.  There's not a way to upgrade from Gold to Business Class for a pro-rated fee, however if you write to the support team- I think they'll refund the Gold so you can upgrade to Business Class.  Gold gives you the ability to enable up to 3 power ups per board, so you can do Custom Fields with Gold.

However, from what I'm reading, it looks like you're only wanting Business Class for the ability to export.  Here's a sample CSV Export so you can take a look to see if it will actually accomplish what you're wanting to.  You can also enable the Booklet by Vince Power Up which has a CSV Export option.  Otherwise, there's some free export tools available (just do a Google search for Free Trello Export).  

You might also check out the Screenful power up (it's a free trial but there's a 3rd party cost associated with an account).  

Tracy Graham June 28, 2018

Perfect! I'm using it as an individual so I think I'm good with what I have! I did find a way to export with a 3rd party Reports for Trello Google extension that worked great!

Glad to know I can use the Custom Fields Power Up!

Do you know if there are any better reporting Power Ups? I'm using Trello as a sales pipeline and I want to know how many new cards I added and how many in each part of the process that I had activity with in a day, etc... I was just going to export to do that in Excel but making sure there's not a reporting Power Up.

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2018

Here's a website that has some reporting tools listed: https://taskputty.com/trello/trello-reports

It may be possible to use an automation tool on your board that can do some counting for you and put counts on different cards- like this many cards in this list or this many cards with this label among other things. Tell me how you'd like to see this and I'll do my best to guide you with a setup.

rahmath777 May 19, 2020

Will I get the pro-rata refund of the amount I have paid for Gold. How do I go it?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events