How do I turn off bouncing on the Trello Mac app?

Occasionally my Trello app on Mac will bounce in the dock when something happens on Trello. I've turned off all Mac notifications on Trello so I'm not sure why this is happening.

Any way to turn off the bouncing? It's distracting & annoying me to the point that I'm close to uninstalling and going back to web-only - and I don't want to  do that!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Hi there,

I'm afraid it's not currently possible to disable that behavior, but I'll let the team know that's something you're looking for!

That bouncing is typically controlled by macOS itself, so if you want, you can disable the behavior system-wide, so it would need to be turned off for all apps:

https://www.macworld.com/article/1138403/os-x/dockbounce.html

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published 10 hours ago in Jira Ops

Jira Ops Early Access Program Update #5: Three new ways to get a live Jira Ops demo!

Welcome to your weekly Jira Ops Early Access program update, where we’re sharing news and updates on Jira Ops progress as we work toward our 1.0 release. If you ever want to drop us feedback or ideas...

23 views 0 1
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you