Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I turn off auto correct?

Michelle Smith March 30, 2021

I would like to know how to turn off auto correct for my Trello lists!

2 answers

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2021
Michelle Smith April 2, 2021

Thank you for your reply.  I have resolved this issue now after finding another query answered.  I have turned off the auto correct in settings on my iPad.  

Michelle

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2021

Hi @Michelle Smith 

As far as I know any auto correction behaviour is governed by your browser, not by Trello

Anyway, where does that happen in the web application or on the smartphone?

Cheers

Michelle Smith April 2, 2021

Thank you for your reply.  I have resolved this issue now after finding another query answered.  It was on an iPad.  I have turned off the auto correct in settings.  

Michelle

Jonathan June 29, 2021

I, in fact, have the same issue. We use Trello as a web application.
I checked and autocorrect is not activated. Yet, on a regular base, sentences are "corrected". Many of those have slim to none resemblance to the original sentence. This happens in both comments as the description field and is a big source of concern, since we handle very precise content.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events