Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I turn off Trello notifications in Microsoft Teams?

marci.fermier March 25, 2020

We've just added our team Trello board to our Microsoft Teams... Team. But now everyone gets notifications for every card, not just the cards we're connected to. Is there a way to adjust or turn off notifications?

1 answer

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2020

Hey Marci,

Hm, it sounds like the notifications you're seeing might be coming from the Microsoft side, is that right?

In your Teams settings, you should have an option to change what activity generates a notification for your team. Could you explore that and let me know if you're able to make those changes?

Laura Ingram June 27, 2021

I'm having a very painful but simalar experience and tried everything to stop tello posting login cards in a general channel, this happens everything i add a new member. High fustrating. 

My work IT department are also trying to stop the notifications in teams and have tried in vain with my account log in in trello and Atlassian. 

Please help. 

Our only option at this moment is to completely close the group and reopen a new one. 

Any help please.

Like Mark D likes this
Thor Kristian Sortevik July 4, 2021

We have the same problem. The Trello app posts the same two messages every day, and it is really annoying.

Like Mark D likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events