How do I see all lists on one board

Wendy Robjant August 6, 2021

I am brand new at Trello.  I have created a Board and added several lists but there are too many to see all at once.  How do I see the ones that are off the screen.  Sorry - really basic but very frustrating because I can't find how to do it!  Is there a way to see them all on one screen?

3 answers

1 vote
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 8, 2021

What do the lists represent? Will the lists continue to be added over time? Potentially there's a different way to layout the board to make it easier to use?

There is a chrome extension that allows you to "stack" lists which might help: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/list-layouts-for-trello/aldklnbenbdgfgfbflalmlddkkndgnlc

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 7, 2021

You can scroll the board left to right. That’s the only way to see the lists if you have more than the ones that fit on the screen. Ie you can’t “shrink” or stack the lists. 

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 7, 2021

Hi @Wendy Robjant welcome to the Atlassian community.

Here's my board view on a single screen, only for your information.

I have created a new column if the existing column has more than 3 cards. And reduced the browser zoom-in in-order to get the completer view.

conflu admin-Atlympics.png

Secondly, if you wish to view all the column's list wise, then on top left menu section click on board dropdown>> click on time line and you will get the below view:

1.jpg

Finally, you might need to check this watching lists and boards 

Stay safe and stay healthy.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events