Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove a Guest from my board in my private Trello workspace (for free version)?

Daniel Fiałkowski _Bella sp_ z o_o__
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 26, 2023

I've created a private workspace (free version) to which I've invited users who currently have Guest status. How do I remove these people so that they are no longer visible as a Guest? I can't find the remove Guest feature anywhere. I will be tremendously obliged for your help.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2023

Hi @Daniel Fiałkowski _Bella sp_ z o_o__ 

Welcome to the community!

To remove a member from a board, click the Share button right beside the board’s members list, and then select the Remove from board option from the member’s permission dropdown menu.

If you don’t see the Share button, it’s likely the board settings only allow board admins to add or remove users. You’ll need to reach out to the board admin to remove the user from the board.

Please follow : https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/removing-a-member-from-a-board/

Regards,
Sushant Verma

Daniel Fiałkowski _Bella sp_ z o_o__
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 26, 2023

Thank u  Sushant! You solved my problem :-)

Like Sushant Verma likes this
Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2023

@Daniel Fiałkowski _Bella sp_ z o_o__ You're welcome.

Kindly accept the answer to help others :)

Regards,
Sushant Verma

Carol Sampson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 15, 2024

This helped solve my problem as well, thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events