Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I receive push notifications on my cell phone for due date reminders?

* ** June 15, 2020

I use an Android.

I have push notifications for Trello turned on.

I have set a due date for the card and set a reminder.

I have added myself as a member of the card.

What is going on?

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2020

@* ** I've actually seen quite a few people mention problems with Android push notifications recently, I've just pinged the team via Slack to see if this is a known issue.

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2020

Hi @* ** ,

Welcome to the community!

Mobile Due Date Reminders

Have more control over deadlines with Reminders for Due Dates!

In Trello’s iOS and Android mobile apps, you can set yourself up for success by selecting a special time frame for when you'd like to be reminded of an upcoming due date.

Configure Due Date reminder for iOS

Open a card to add or edit a due date. Check the Set Reminder option to ensure it is enabled. Choose a reminder time frame (1 Hour Before, 2 Days Before, etc) that makes sense for your team or project. Press Done in the top right corner to save your Due Date and Reminder.

Configure Due Date reminder for Android

Open a card to add or edit a due date. Choose a time frame option from the drop-down menu (1 Hour Before, 2 Days Before, etc) and press the Done option. Nice!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events