How do I port Wrike Blueprints to Trello

Jordan Johnson August 24, 2022

I would like to transfer templates in Wrike over to Trello. Wondering if anyone has done this before and how? I saw a sync option but I am not interesting in collaboration between Trello and Wrike. I would like to move away from using Wrike all together. 

1 answer

0 votes
Nathan Smith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 30, 2022

Hey @Jordan Johnson 

There isn't a native way to import all your content from Wrike into Trello, that being said though there are a couple of ways you could try moving everything over:

• Wrike have an API so you could use this as well as Trello's API to move all the content over to Trello.
  • You can export data from Wrike to various formats using the guides here and you can then use a third-party power-up to import this data back into Trello, you can search for these here - For this method, you would potentially need to modify some of the names of fields to get them to line up with field names in Trello.
  • There are also third-party power-ups that are able to create an integration between Trello and Wrike, these may be able to move these over - https://trello.com/power-ups/search?q=wrike
  • Or, you could manually copy and paste the information from Wrike to Trello so you can make sure the information is going to the correct field.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events