Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I move Admin ownership on automations

Simply Athenee August 8, 2022

I created Automations on my Client's Premium Acct. and now want to remove myself from her Account but it seems that all Automations created by me will be removed.  I don't see an option to move Ownership to my Client.  Please help.  

1 answer

0 votes
Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2022

Hi @Simply Athenee and welcome to Community!

You can transfer a user from the global automation menu:

transfer-user.png

This will replace all references to a user in rules, including the rule owner.

Hope this helps,

- Manon

Simply Athenee August 9, 2022

Thanks for your response, Manon.  How do I get to this System's Page though?  

Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 10, 2022

Are you a global Jira admin on this site? If so, go to Global Jira settings > System > Global automation.

If not, you'll have to reach out to your Jira admins so that they can transfer user for you.

Simply Athenee August 10, 2022

I'm not.  I'm an Admin on her Workspace and need to remove myself but I created all these Automations for her.  It's really crazy that Trello doesn't have an easy way to keep/transfer these over.  It makes no sense.  

I do have my own Premium Account/Workspace with Trello so I logged in there and don't see where to find this 'global Jira admin'.  Can you please let me know where this is?  Thanks.

Athenée Mastrangelo August 11, 2022

Hi Manon.  I'm circling back. Can you please let me know where to find the Global Jira Admin.  Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events