Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How do I make ALL boards visible to a member (I only have one member besides me)

I can assign one board at a time, I don't want to have to do that every time a board is created.   I would like to assign them all at once and not have to assign them anymore.

2 answers

2 votes
Hannah Morgan Community Leader Jul 28, 2021

Hi there! The way to go is to add the member to the workspace and make all boards workspace visible. Screenshot 2021-07-29 090259.pngScreenshot 2021-07-29 090359.png

I know how to add a board at a time, I want them to have access to all of them.

Hannah Morgan Community Leader Jul 31, 2021

The idea is to add them to the workspace as a member rather than to each individual board. Does that not resolve things for you?

OK, have that, but must they join each individually, no way to join all members (1) to all boards?  Reason being, all boards must show in drop down list to move or whatever.  Only joined boards show up.

Hannah Morgan Community Leader Aug 03, 2021

@Team Member I'm not sure there's a way to add a workspace member AND add them as members to all workspace boards. However, they will be able to see all boards on the home screen/workspace boards section

I don't think there is either.  But, there should be and it would be beneficial to have team members that you select automatically be "joined" to each new board as well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,304 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you