Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I link Trello to Google calendar?

sstolero May 27, 2020

I want to be able to view my Trello events using my Google calendar 

3 answers

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2020

Hi @sstolero 

Welcome to the Community!

Personally, I use a PowerUp called Cronofy. It allows you to link 1 board with 1 Google calendar for free and it's a 2-way sync, so once you add the card to Trello, it'll sync across to the calendar and then if you move the calendar event, it'll change on the Trello board as well.

I used the free version for around a year before I went to the paid version, which was $24 a year when I got it. I believe it's still the same price. I have to say it's really good being able to link different boards to different calendars in Google, and I would happily pay for it again.

Just for clarification - I am a Business Class user but I only 2 people in my team (myself and my husband), so while I pay for BC, I am a solo user (Hubster is pretty useless with Trello!).

Hope that's helpful

Esme :)

Dan Ivory
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 27, 2020

I use Planyway for the same thing, also on the premium version. Just another option to try https://planyway.com/

they have a chrome extension too which works well.

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2020

That's true @Dan Ivory _Orah Apps_ but Planyway is more expensive than Cronofy. Planyway is £36 a year (when paid annually) and Cronofy is £19 (that's what $24 equated to when I upgraded), although I see that Planyway gives far more than just a 2-way sync, which looks really good! (I might have to have a look at that myself!)

Like Dan Ivory likes this
0 votes
Gloria Ojukwu
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 27, 2020
  1. Go to the Calendar Power Up in Trello’s menu
  2. Click on the settings icon next to the calendar details and make sure that the iCalendar Feed is enabled.
  3. When you enable the iCalendar Feed, you will see a web link to Your Personal iCalendar Feed. Make sure you select the entire thing and copy it – it’s this link that you will need to connect your calendar to Google Calendar.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards, 

Gloria

0 votes
Alicia de ORGANíZATE CONMIGO May 27, 2020

Hello, 

STEPS:
1. Add Calendar Power up on the Dashboard you want
2. In the Power up Calendar configuration roulette, copy the URL that appears.
3. In Google Calendar, from Other Calendars, add calendar by selecting From URL, and paste the Trello calendar URL.
4. Then you will get the cards from the board that have Expiration Date.

I hope it serves you right.

Alicia. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events