• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I link Trello to Google calendar?

I want to be able to view my Trello events using my Google calendar 

3 answers

Hello, 

STEPS:
1. Add Calendar Power up on the Dashboard you want
2. In the Power up Calendar configuration roulette, copy the URL that appears.
3. In Google Calendar, from Other Calendars, add calendar by selecting From URL, and paste the Trello calendar URL.
4. Then you will get the cards from the board that have Expiration Date.

I hope it serves you right.

Alicia. 

1. Go to the Calendar Power Up in Trello’s menu
  2. Click on the settings icon next to the calendar details and make sure that the iCalendar Feed is enabled.
  3. When you enable the iCalendar Feed, you will see a web link to Your Personal iCalendar Feed. Make sure you select the entire thing and copy it – it’s this link that you will need to connect your calendar to Google Calendar.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards, 

Gloria

0 votes
Esme Crutchley Community Leader May 27, 2020

Hi @sstolero 

Welcome to the Community!

Personally, I use a PowerUp called Cronofy. It allows you to link 1 board with 1 Google calendar for free and it's a 2-way sync, so once you add the card to Trello, it'll sync across to the calendar and then if you move the calendar event, it'll change on the Trello board as well.

I used the free version for around a year before I went to the paid version, which was $24 a year when I got it. I believe it's still the same price. I have to say it's really good being able to link different boards to different calendars in Google, and I would happily pay for it again.

Just for clarification - I am a Business Class user but I only 2 people in my team (myself and my husband), so while I pay for BC, I am a solo user (Hubster is pretty useless with Trello!).

Hope that's helpful

Esme :)

I use Planyway for the same thing, also on the premium version. Just another option to try https://planyway.com/

they have a chrome extension too which works well.

Esme Crutchley Community Leader May 28, 2020

That's true @Dan Ivory _Adaptavist_ but Planyway is more expensive than Cronofy. Planyway is £36 a year (when paid annually) and Cronofy is £19 (that's what $24 equated to when I upgraded), although I see that Planyway gives far more than just a 2-way sync, which looks really good! (I might have to have a look at that myself!)

Like Dan Ivory _Adaptavist_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

817 views 13 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you