Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I keep Trello pictures from being added to my phone?

Rick Forester December 17, 2018

When I post pictures to Trello from my Android phone, the pictures are saved on my phone.  I take dozens of pictures a day which results in a very large picture gallery within a couple of weeks.  It takes up space and takes time to delete them all.  Is there a way to prevent the pictures from being saved to my phone and have them only go to the Trello card?  Thank You!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2018

Hi @Rick Forester thanks for your question. I have an iphone and just tested it by going into a card, clicking on the paperclip, choosing the "take photo" option, taking the photo, and then selecting use photo. This photo was then uploaded to the card, but did not appear in my camera roll on my phone. If you don't want the photo to also be on your phone, this is a good method for you to use, not only will the photos not be in your camera roll, it will save you a step, as you can upload directly.

I don't have an android to test this on, but if you use this method and it still uploads to camera roll it may be an android setting that will need to be turned off.

Please try it and let me know if it works for you.

Thanks and have a great day,

Jodi

IMG_4211.jpg

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2018

Hi @Rick Forester did this work for you?

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 21, 2018

Hi @Rick Forester just following up to see if this resolved your issue.

Thanks very much,
Jodi

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 21, 2018

Hi @Rick Forester just following up to see if this resolved your issue.

Thanks,
Jodi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events