Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I invite new members to a board?

Deleted user August 1, 2020

I am unable to invite new members to a board. So far I have: 

• Created a new board - I am the only member of the board and have confirmed I have admin access
  • Created a team and added the board to the team
  • Invited new members to the team via email - the emails do not get generated and sent
  • Invited new members to the board via email - the emails do not get generated and sent
  • Generated an "Invite with Link" - when prospective members click the link they get "The invitation link for this board isn't valid anymore ... Perhaps you could ask for a new link?" 

I have tried each approach multiple times from multiple computers. I have deleted and recreated the team. I have cleared cookies for both Trello and Atlassian. 

Does anyone have any thoughts about what I'm doing wrong? 

1 answer

0 votes
Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 3, 2020

In order for users to be able collaborate on your boards, they would need fully confirmed accounts which includes confirmation of the email. You mention that users do not seem to get those emails.

Would you mind reaching out to trello.com/contact from your registered email address with the emails you have invited? We can then take a look at the email logs from our end.

Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events