Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I integrate different email accounts to each of my workspaces?

Hallie Godfrey
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 19, 2023

I have multiple businesses with specific gmail accounts.  I have workspaces for each business in my Trello account.  I want to be able to send tasks from each email account to the corresponding workspace, preferably using the trello integration button.  What is the best way to set this up?

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2023

@Hallie Godfrey 

The native email to board feature is independent of the external email you use to sent 'task' to the board. Each board has a unique email address you can generate. 

However, if you are interested in sending out emails to external parties from the board, then it will depend on the Power Up used. In almost all cases, these are specific to the board rather than workspace. I have not come across one that applies to all the boards in a workspace.

Do you need a workspace of each business? You will be paying for subscription for the same person across all the workspace.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events