Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I import cards into Trello?

Jake Mitten May 30, 2023

I am making all of a my clients a specific card in Trello. How do I import them all at once to save time from entering each on manually?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2023

Actually since i've written that post, there's a new power-up that lets you import CSV's to Trello! 

It's the Import CSV to Trello Power-Up. Here's a video I made a bit ago showing how it works!

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2023

Also you can export Trello boards TO a CSV, just go to the board and click the three dots in the top, then More, then Print & Export, and chose the Export as CSV option.

Alex _ Trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 31, 2023

You already know you're a legend, but saying it again. You're a legend, thank you Brittany!

Jake Mitten June 1, 2023

Love it, thanks so much!

1 vote
Alex _ Trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 31, 2023

Hey @Jake Mitten - welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately Trello doesn't have a native import feature. I recommend taking a look through our Power-Ups to see if any suit your needs: https://trello.com/power-ups

One of our Community Leaders, @Brittany Joiner, also has created a tutorial on how to do this using the Crmble Power-Up: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Trello-Holiday-Calendar-Day-5-Import-CSVs-to-Trello-with-Crmble/ba-p/1878179

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events