Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I import Notion board to Trello?

Elise Cooper May 9, 2023

I've got Trello premium now so I'd like to transfer my Notion board to Trello. Does anyone know how to do that?

Notion make it very easy to import Trello boards to Notion but struggling to find a way to import Notion to Trello......

1 answer

0 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2023

I notice that Notion, Clickup, Monday.com all have tools for easy import to Trello.

I think the reason why there isn't something similar for Trello is that These solutions are all newer or with a much smaller user base so they are actively seeking to gain users from Trello.  Trello on the other hand has been established for a long time and doesn't necessarily need to pull customers from the other solutions. Also Atlassian are quite focused on enterprise, where this is less of a requirement.

Once option is to export your data from notion to CSV and import to Trello using something like Import to Trello by Blue Cat powerup.

You could also use a solution like Zapier, Make or Integrately to sync data to Trello (my personal favourite is Integrately)

Elise Cooper May 11, 2023

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events