Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I hide templates from some team members

Eileen Lasswell
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 30, 2022

If I am the lead agent, and I have 3 admins working for me and 5 other agents and I have created templates in my account.  I want the 3 admins to be able to see and edit the templates but I do not want the 5 agents to be able to see the templates. 

Is there a way that if a template has 100 tasks within it, and 10 of them are assigned to a particular agent, does that agent only see the 10 tasks associated to it or do they see the entire template? 

I can either have the agents sign up under me or have the 5 agents sign up with their own account.  But it is key that I own the templates and that they are not able to copy them

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2022

@Eileen Lasswell 

The simple rule of thumb is that all board members get to see all cards regardless of card membership or checklist item assignment.

If you turn the items to cards and sent them to the individual's board you can limit the visibility and access to 'restricted' material.

Depending on how you have setup the dependencies, you can have completion information sent back to parent card...etc.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events