Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I have clients only see certain lists?

Mark Kaufman April 8, 2019

I have created a board with multiple lists. I want my employees to see all lists, but have my client only see certain lists.  How do I do that?

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2019

@Mark Kaufman 

Hi Mark, it's true what Iain says that you cannot hide lists on a board. 

As a workaround, I would suggest you set up a second board that only your clients are able to see and find a way to sync those cards/lists with the board of origin.

This can happen with the Butler Power-Up for instance. But there are other Power-Ups that do a pretty good syncing job.

This way, you can have one board that your employees use and update and an extract of that board displayed on a separate board with access to your clients.

Mark Kaufman April 10, 2019

Understood.  Thanks

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2019

@Mark Kaufman You can't hide lists on a board, the only thing you can do is have a client facing board, and a separate staff facing board if there's things in there that clients shouldn't see.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events