Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I have a board set to automatically hide checked items in checklist?

Kelly Enright January 14, 2019

I would like to automatically hide any checked items in a card's checklists.

3 answers

2 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2019

@Kelly Enright you choose this on a case-by-case basis for each card. The setting is saved for that card locally, meaning that if you choose that on a given device the next time you look at that card on that device, it will remember the setting, but there's no way to set it as the default for all cards on all devices.

Moses Kaulaity
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 12, 2021

I would give my right eye for a default "hide checked items" for all users and members and observers across the board, it's hard to convince people to hit that little button :(

Like # people like this
Ivan November 22, 2021

Yup

Like # people like this
Steve Kessler February 11, 2022

Wish there was a default setting. Waste of my time!!!!

Like Moses Kaulaity likes this
István Juhász
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 22, 2022

This feature would lead to major time savings in my workflow, too.

Like # people like this
Judah Ferst June 3, 2022

Giving this an upvote as well

Like # people like this
Annette Rodriguez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 9, 2022

Any status update on this? This would be an amazing feature to have!

Like Moses Kaulaity likes this
kirstin popper
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 11, 2023

Please update this!!  (or at very least make sure once this is checked for a  specific list it STAYS checked.

1 vote
Noa Office February 8, 2024

https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/hide-activity-details-+-t/hcgmjpjodnakphfpegldpbcajlmpfipa?hl=en-GB&pli=1 

I found this chrome extension that allegedly does just that. I haven't tried it yet as I would prefer a native power-up, and I'm still checking out the available options. Would love to know if someone can recommend a power-up.

LMK if anyone else is interested in what else I find, or if I try the chrome extension, and I'd be happy to share

Amy Kasprzyk February 8, 2024

I have found they stay hidden once you hide them unless you clear your cookies. If you clear only cache the "checked" items on the checklist will stay hidden. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events