Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get into contact with Support?

Chloe Luhrs May 17, 2021

Hi, Wondering if anyone has a contact email to use to get in contact with support? The online form is down and the email support@trello.com bounced back redirecting me back to their website with the broken form. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2021

Atlassian really do ask us all to go through the website.  I'm afraid you are not going to get anywhere without raising an issue there.

Chloe Luhrs May 17, 2021

Lodged a support ticket through Atlassian's Website - Hopefully, they help out and not just give me a generic referral to the Trello support page. 

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2021

What is broken on the Trello support page? 

i just submitted a test ticket and it worked ok. 

38131474-DF87-4125-B412-F53E97D0D2ED.png

Chloe Luhrs May 17, 2021

Must be fixed then. It had a box above the form that mentioned there was a problem with the form and hence my support ticket may not go through. When I clicked the button it wouldn't take me anyone and the box popped up again. I just submitted a ticket then and it worked fine. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events