Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get a chronologically ordered overview of all cards I've been tagged on?

Marion Campact May 24, 2023

I'd need a *cross-bords* option for all cards I've been tagged on via @card, @bord and @Name

Thank you!!

Marion

2 answers

1 vote
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2023

Hi @Gaurav Kataria I think @Marion Campact was not looking at cards necessarily assigned to her...

@Marion Campact You will require an automation to handle the situation above.  

Option 1 - Add you as a member to a card when @card @board or @you is mentioned using the automation command below (note, this will have to be added to all boards that apply

when a comment containing "regex:/@(board|card|name)/" is posted to a card, join the card

This will then enable you to use the all cards view as shown by @Gaurav Kataria

You can also set up a workspace table view filtered by my cards across all boards in this instance

Option 2 - If you don't want to be a member of the card you can use automation to add a label "my cards" (or something more to your liking).

when a comment containing "regex:/@(board|card|name)/" is posted to a card, at the label "my cards" to the card

With this option, you can then create a workspace table view filtered by that label

0 votes
Gaurav Kataria
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 24, 2023

Marion, you can see all the cards you are assigned to by following this:  https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/viewing-all-of-your-cards/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events