Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get Annotate Pro synced up with Trello?

Benjamin McDowell July 2, 2020

I am Business Class on Trello and currently utilizing 5 or 6 power ups.  All synced with Trello and working fine EXCEPT Annotate Pro.  I have registered with Mockflow and enabled and authorized Annotate Pro, so it appears in my Trello menu with the other power ups I have, and it’s also a power up option on the back of cards.  But when I click on it there,  the login screen for Mockflock keeps popping up.  When I try and log in, it doesn’t work - even though the log info is correct (the same username and password work when I log into Mockflow directly).  

I love Trello but being able to annotate absolutely crucial for my Trello purposes, so I’m super frustrated.  Please help.  

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 9, 2020

Hi Benjamin,

This sounds like an issue with the way that Annotate Pro is authorising access. I'd recommend reaching out directly to the developers of the Power-up here: mockflow@produle.com. They should be able to help you get this working how you need it to work.

Thanks!

Ryan

Benjamin McDowell July 10, 2020

Thank you for replying and for your suggestions.  The problem is that both Trello help and Mockflow help are suggesting that the other is responsible for the issue, so I’m really frustrated.  I agree with you:  seems to me more of a Mockflow access/integration related issue, and I’ve shared as much with them.  I’ve pressed them on the issue, but it’s been a week, and they haven’t responded.   This especially irritating because being able to annotate critical to my purpose of using Trello in the first place.  

Any thought about best next step if Mockflow not responsive?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events