Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I disable the Placker power up?

Kimberly Simeone January 10, 2018

I just created some boards and was playing with the various power-ups.  Several of them were easy enough with options to enable and disable BUT... Placker doesn't give me the option to disable it.  

Can anyone tell me how? Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2018

Kimberly

Does Projects by Placker not have a disable button beside it in the power up list? 

placker.png

Kimberly Simeone January 11, 2018

That is what I expected to see BUT.... unfortunately it doesn't even show on the list anymore and all the other powerups say UPGRADE instead of Enable.

Very frustrating!

Ludable January 11, 2018

A possible scenario that could explain this is that someone else enabled this power-up as a private power-up, and you're not part of the team where this power-up is enabled (just invited to some of their boards).

If this is the case, you will need to contact the person who enabled the power-up and ask them to disable it on the board in question.

It may not be the case at all, but I just wanted to throw the possibility out there.

Thanks, I didn't realize that but, in this case, it's not the issue because I enabled the plug-in.  For future I will keep this mind though.

Oscar Triscon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2018

Did you enable Placker as a public power-up or as a private power-up?

I'm asking because I know Placker was only available as a private power-up for a while.

If you did this, here's another possibility to explore: go to https://trello.com/power-ups/admin/ and select the team where your board is, do you see the Placker power-up there? If so, simply remove it.

I didn't even know there was such a thing as public and private power ups LOL but.... I did go to the link and I do not see it there.

Oscar Triscon
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 11, 2018

In that case, I think your best course of action would be to contact Trello support and send them the link to your board explaining the situation with the power-up: https://trello.com/contact

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 11, 2018

If you log on to Trello using another browser, do you see the power up then?

Fantastic Matthew N!!! I went in with a different browser and was able to disable it that way .... never in a million years would I have thought of that but now I'll keep that tidbit in back pocket for other issues if they arise!   Thanks to everyone who had input, I really appreciate your time and guidance.  

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 11, 2018

Awesome. Since that worked, I’m pretty sure all you’ll need to do is clear the cache in the browser you were working in to “reset” it. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events