Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I determine when Trello will automatically log me off?

James Mwombela December 14, 2021

Hello,

I have found that when I log in to Trello and close out of it, when I navigate back to the Trello website, I am still logged in. For security purposes, is there a setting that will automatically log you off after a certain amount of idle time?

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2021

All you need to do is set your browser to delete cookie data when you close the browser out: https://www.howtogeek.com/137681/how-to-automatically-clear-private-data-when-you-close-your-browser/

James Mwombela December 15, 2021

Thanks Michael!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2021

Hi @James Mwombela ðŸ‘‹

Welcome to the Community! I've just been doing a bit of digging in to this for you and unfortunately it appears this is not an available functionality at the moment. 

It might be something worth putting forwards as a feature request as I'm sure there's a number of members that would like to see this functionality in action. To get these requests to the right people I'd recommend reading Trello's guide on how to submit a feature request here >> https://help.trello.com/article/724-submitting-feature-requests-for-trello

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

James Mwombela December 15, 2021

Thanks Laura!

Like • Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ likes this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2021

No worries at all, happy to help 😊

If you'd like to help others in the Community find these solutions quick and easy you can accept our answers above. Happy Trello-ing!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events