Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the date format in Big Picture for Trello to UK date format?

Alexis Shambrook June 14, 2021

Trello uses UK date format, but BigPicture doesn't and there's no way I can find to change the date format

1 answer

0 votes
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 15, 2021

Hi @Alexis Shambrook

Currently, there is no possibility to change the date format. However, we plan to introduce a new power-up with more functionalities and date format as is set up in Trello.

At the moment the works are underway. We plan to introduce the new BigPicture within 6 months.

joehardin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2022

@Anna-BigPicture I'm confused. I have the opposite problem of Alexis. I see european date format in bigpicture and I'd like it to be in US date format.

So why does Alexis see US format and I see European format?

Also, is the new version with date format configuration capability released yet since it has been a year since your reply?

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 24, 2022

Hi @joehardin

Please be informed that all our development work related to the BigPicture Trello platform has been temporarily withheld. It does not mean that we gave up on the development of our Power-Up! We are intensively working on tasks that will enable us to enrich BigPicture with additional functionalities.

This year unfortunately you cannot expect any feature releases. We are still planning to keep collecting all Feature Requests, because we value our customers' feedback and promise to take it all up at the earliest possible opening.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events