Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I associate a workspace to my Slack channel?

Steven Cook July 21, 2022

I linked Trello to Slack, but I only see the workspace I created, I don't see the workspace that I do my primary work in.  So I need to add a Enterprise Workspace to the Trello App for Slack.  How do I do that?

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2022

@Steven Cook welcome to the community! so i can't find the config settings to add a workspace after Trello has been added to slack, but i removed Trello from slack, and then re-added it, and was prompted immediately to select a workspace, so i think that should let you be able to change it:

image.png

Vitalii Saienko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 22, 2022

You can also open the Trello workspace settings page and link it to Slack workspace from there.

trello-workspace-settings.png

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2022

@Vitalii Saienko ah i assumed that was just for the slack power-up in Trello, not the bot! That's good to know!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events