It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I add one power up to all Team boards at the same time.

I have multiple boards and want to add team gantt manual to all boards at the same time ie I don't want to go in individiually and turn them on or off.  How do I do that?  I can see how I can turn them on and off on each board but not how to do it all at one time.

Or do I have to uprade from the free account to the next levels to be able to do this?

2 answers

0 votes
Teddy Atlassian Team Oct 30, 2018

Hi Denise!

Since Power-Ups are handled on a per-board basis, there is unfortunately not a way to get that setup across all of your boards at the same time.

You will need to handle that for each individual board that you would like the Power-Up added to.

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Oct 30, 2018

@Denise_Brown you can do this using the boardPlugins API endpoint:

https://developers.trello.com/v1.0/reference#boardsidboardplugins-1

The way I'd handle this is to create a "Power up configuration" board. You could have one card per power up in an "available power ups" list, and one list per board. To enable a power up you would copy an available power up card into a list, and to disable it simply archive the card.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,550 views 13 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you