Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add contact' s info (phone, email...) on a card ?

Anne-Laure July 2, 2020

Hi everyone,

On my Trello Pipeline, I have one card per potential client. I'd like to add contacts in these cards and their info : phone, email and comments.

How can I do it ? Thanks a lot for your help and answers !

2 answers

2 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 2, 2020

Hi @Anne-Laure 

Welcome to the Community!

This can be done with Custom Fields, you could make one for their phone number and email and things like that, then in the 'Comments' at the bottom you could write anything you like really!

If you want to use Trello as a CRM, I'm going to tag in @Brittany Joiner because I have a feeling that crmble is something that you could really benefit from here!

Hope she's able to help!

Esme :)

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2020

Hey! Thanks for the tag, and I’m terribly sorry for my slow response @Anne-Laure . But yes! Check out the Crmble Power Up. It’s meant for this! With a few clicks your board will be set up for a sales pipeline, and cards automatically have Crmble fields for storing contact info like you described! You can sync to gmail, and you can also sync to google forms or anywhere else you get a contact/lead! Then you can view cool dashboard reports showing performance of your sales pipeline. Does this sound like what you are looking for?

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2020

I have seen an installation using Contalist. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events