Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i find who deleted the board permanently?

Masashi September 16, 2020

Hello!

It's happen with my friend. He has many peoples in project and someone deleted his entire board. How can he discover who did this? to removing this person from project

He already recovered his board/project, but he ain't know who did this.

2 answers

0 votes
Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2020

Keep board admin as some arbatory account such as "Document Control" then add everybody in at same level ... gets over the who's higher than others ... also means you only go in "admin mode".

On lot of the apps, I do this, so I can see just user stuff and not get cluttered up, then go in on another computer to my left (laptop) for "admin" stuff.

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2020

@Masashi if the board was deleted permanently, then there is no way to determine who did it. However, only board admins can delete boards, so I'd recommend to your friend that only one or two people should be an admin of a given board. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events