Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I view cards that were updated recently?

MB March 17, 2022

We have all kinds of cards in various lists and I'm looking for a way that I can either sort a list by the most recently updated cards, or even view a timeline across an entire board of which cards have been updated most recently.

Is there some way to do this?  I can only find a way to sort by when a card was created but not when it was updated.  Is there some other way to see which cards have been updated so I can keep on top of things?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2022

Hi @MB ! Have a look at the Dashcards Power-Up. You can create a quick report of cards that were last modified within a particular timeframe:

dashcards last modified.PNG

When the dashcard has been created, you can select "explore and edit" inside the card to see the cards in a tabular format like so:

dashcards 3.PNG

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2022

@MB another idea, you can enable the Card Aging Power-Up and it will change the visual representation of cards based on when they last had activity! (Aka, older ones look more "aged" than ones that had activity today or this week.) There's even a fun pirate mode that makes it look like scrolls!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events