Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I stop the app from jumping to “Finished” card after I use the “Finished Power Up”?

Deana Perlee May 25, 2023

I use the finished power up on all of my cards. Every time I push it instead of going back to the card I was just looking at (my to do card for example), it jumps to the finished card. I want to stay where I was instead of having to find the card I was working on again. Is that possible? I have noticed that sometimes it stays on the card I was working on, and sometimes it jumps to finished. I have not been able to find an option for this in the app. Thank you. 

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 28, 2023

Hey @Deana Perlee - welcome to the Community!

I can't find any Power-Up with the name 'Finished Power-Up' - is there any chance you're referring to the 'Card Done' Power-Up?: https://trello.com/power-ups/6244a5a256399f22036820cb/card-done

We recommend reaching out to the support contact for the Power-Up you're having issues with. If the Power-Up you're using is indeed the Card Done Power-Up, then you can reach out to their support contact at carddone@thundermodules.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events