Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I share my Butler rules with my team ?

Lilla Halmai April 1, 2022

We have an enterprise account, and I created this board and so far all of the rules.

The other members are also admins (also with enterprise accounts), but they can't see my rules. I already tagged all of my rules and tried to share them but I don't know where should I see that option. I attached a picture of the command library.

Can you please help me with this problem ? 

Thank you in advance!

2022-04-01_12-01-10.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Artemis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2022

Hi @Lilla Halmai, welcome! Looks like you're trying to share out your command libraries on a free Trello board. Command library sharing is only available on Standard, Premium, and Enterprise workspace boards right now, and the toggle is removed on free workspace boards.

I see you said you're an Enterprise user, though. Can you move the board into one of your Enterprise workspaces? https://help.trello.com/article/752-changing-the-workspace-to-which-a-board-belongs

Once it's in your Enterprise workspace you'll see the share toggle and all your Enterprise colleagues will be able to import your commands (link).

Lilla Halmai April 4, 2022

Hi @Artemis 

Thank you for the quick answer.

I moved my board in the Enterprise workspace, and now I can share my command library with my team mates.

Thank you again!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events