Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I send creative proofs to clients to review and mark-up?

Jamie Richardson July 30, 2020

I run a creative agency team and am looking to understand how we can send our PDFs to clients via Trello so they can review the create and mark-up the PDF with their feedback. I'm open to any solutions! Ideally our clients do not need a Trello account and can view and annotate the PDFs online? Any solutions would be great!

2 answers

0 votes
mustafa sener _Hipporello_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2020

Hi @Jamie Richardson 

You can use Hipporello powerup for this purpose. You can build a form which you can upload a pdf file and also a text explanation. After that you can go to your service desk and submit the PDF for the user with user email address. An automatic Trello card will be created for you on Trello and a email notification will be sent to your client. Your client will be able to see the attachment and case details via the link sent with the email. 

You. can track your users with Hipporello. You can see whether they opened email or not and more details.

Please check our website and power up pages on Trello

https://www.hipporello.com

https://trello.com/power-ups/5dd670e21b2a8973687ca15a

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2020

@Jamie Richardson  Investigated this for an NZ apparel company with designs in Trello cards as PDF attachment and where proofs are send to their clients via email as HTML href ie URL with secret code to approve them via a link to a webform. Emails are triggered at 3 points in a workflow and there are other email triggers but just to inform customers of work status and delivery. 
Approval will trigger the card progression in the workflow. On the markup, if you can markup on files stored in amazon s3 then it is possible as well. 

https://youtu.be/N5RYSr54Ajg

This was the proof of concept that shows how the triggers can be applied to any board.

1) ability to sense movement of any card

2) ability watch over the inflow and or outflow of any one or several list

3) ability to watch over a single card

4) All of the above used in combination

For the demo the output are different kinds of cards but it can be anything like an email with links to your PDF, links for approval...etc

Also show in the demo is to create new cards. In my example it was to build a new airline with different statuses which can directly affect where the land will land.

All the above can be build on top of your existing workflow. Minimum requirement is to have me as an observer if board is part of business class team. Other options of deployment options are also available but probably alot more work to build your company specific webhooks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events