Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I print a monthly calendar? How can I print a table?

SUSAN December 1, 2022

My boss likes printouts - he is not technically savvy.  How can I print out a monthly calendar for him?  Or print out the table that lists due dates in order?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rafael Dill
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 2, 2022

Hi @SUSAN , welcome to the community! I had a check to see if it's possible to print the workspace calendar view (which is a paid feature), but could not find an option to do so. You can try to imprint it, but since Trello was not tailored for that, the information gets all messed up.

I agree that this could be a very helpful feature, so I will forward this to our Team for consideration!

SUSAN December 5, 2022

Thank you for your reply.  I'm in the free part of the subscription and so far, the not being able to print a calendar and the table will probably be the reason I don't subscribe to the paid.  I did find that I could "cut and paste" the items into Word, but that's not really how I want to do things!  Seems like it should be easy enough to allow us to print the calendar and table. 

Rafael Dill
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 5, 2022

Yeah, I agree. Looking a little bit further I could see that the option to print is built-in Trello, but I think it just does not get what you would expect from it. There's some extensions on chrome that might help you get the information the way you need it. For more about it, please take a look at this article - https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/printing-in-trello/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events