It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I open a Bear note from a Card?

I want to open a note I have in Bear directly from a Card - any ideas how I can do this?

Thxs!

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Tom,

Crystal from Trello Support here. You should be able to add a Bear note to the card as an attachment via a link. Here's more information on how to get the link from the note: Linking notes on Bear

From there you can use copy/paste while hovering your cursor over the card you'd like to link it to. You can also find out more about adding links as attachments here: Adding attachments to cards

Have a great rest of your week!

Hi Crystal,

Unfortunately I’m not able to make this work.  Here’s the link I get from the Bear note:

bear://x-callback-url/open-note?id=3457A32B-7D63-4AF6-A011-3A3908158700-1164-0000017DC3C20E53

When I paste the link into my Trello Card - this is what I get:

http://bear://x-callback-url/open-note?id=3457A32B-7D63-4AF6-A011-3A3908158700-1164-0000017DC3C20E53

Then when I click the link on my card I am taken to my browser and a message from my internet provider that tha website could not be found.

I am working from the latest versions of Bear and Trello on my Mac which is running MacOS 10.13.4.

Any idea what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks... Tom

Hi Tom,

did you find a solution for this issue. I also try to link my bear notes to Jira...

Thanks 

Matthias

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,598 views 14 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you