Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I make the command execute when a Custom Fields is set without "xxx" then it will appear the

Vuong Ha August 3, 2022

How can I make the command execute when a Custom Fields is set without "xxx" then it will appear the checklist is read in the dashboard

My current command: 

when custom field "Có thu phí % ?" is set in a card without custom field "Có thu phí % ?" set to "Miễn phí" with the sky "GP (Kho 48)" label with the lime "GP (Sạp 152)" label in list "Cần xuất HD VAT 🟥", add the "Cấn trừ công nợ" checklist from card "Mẫu yêu cầu xuất HĐ" to the card, add member @tuhangthuan to the card, and add member @nguyenngoctuyenninol to the card

I used this command and it doesn't work is there any way I can use this?

1 answer

0 votes
ManuR
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 10, 2022

Hello @Vuong Ha

I just tried to replicate this rule on my side on a test board and managed to make it work (members were added when the card had 2 labels and the custom field wasn't already set to some specific text) so it looks like your rule should work as well.

If you check your rule command log (the lightbulb icon above the rule), do you see any error displayed there? 

If you do, they could directly show which specific part in the rule would need to be updated. 

If you don't see anything though, could you try to reach out to our support team at https://trello.com/contact so we can investigate further?

Cheers,
Manu | The Trello Team

Vuong Ha August 14, 2022

I consulted and found this command: when a checklist item starting with "{*} - {*}" is checked in a card named "{*} for project {*}/{*}" in list "To Do {*}"

But when I go to trello set up command but there is no command, how do I find it now?

Vuong Ha August 14, 2022

@ManuR Help

I consulted and found this command: when a checklist item starting with "{*} - {*}" is checked in a card named "{*} for project {*}/{*}" in list "To Do {*}"

But when I go to trello set up command but there is no command, how do I find it now?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events