Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How can I have an overview of the members tasks and work load?

I would like to have a birdseye view (calendar) of the activity and tasks assigned to each member of my team, throughout all workspaces and boards. Is this possible? And if yes, which kind of plan do I have to purchase? 

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Morgan Community Leader Mar 29, 2022

Hi @Ragù Communication Srl ! Welcome to the community :) for the moment, you do have the workspace calendar view which will show you a consolidated view of all cards across multiple boards, but as you can tell by the name, it will only show you boards within one workspace. Are you able to consolidate all of your boards into one workspace? If that's not an option, there are a few alternatives:

1. Using the board's ICal link, you can add a board to your personal calendar. Simply repeat this for the other boards.

2. Planyway will allow you to view many boards across multiple workspaces on one calendar. This would require a paid plan I believe.

3. You can sync many boards across multiple workspaces into one master board using Unito. From the master, you can then view the board in the calendar view.

Thank you Hannah for your answer.

Therefore there is no Trello plan (not even the enterprise version) that allows us to have calendar / timeline views through different boards and workspaces where to see on which projects and for how long the agency's collaborators are engaged?

If the enterprise version allow us to do that, we would buy it :)

Hannah Morgan Community Leader Mar 30, 2022

I don't believe so no. It's not a feature that has been built into Trello yet as far as I know.

Like Ragù Communication Srl likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,319 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you